Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Buenos Aires Startup Pitch and Networking Event in San Francisco
Wednesday, September 12, 2012 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
Buenos Aires Startup Pitch and Networking Event
September 12 from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. in San Francisco
Join us for networking with the Bay Area/Silicon Valley community of investors, founders, experts, and award-winning companies and dignitaries from Buenos Aires. This event takes place in San Francisco.
Pitch Event Panelists and Judges
- Ron Weissman, Silicon Valley Venture Capitalist and Angel
- John Giddings, Angel Investor, Co-Founder of Tech Angel Group, and Associate Professor of Entrepreneurship at Santa Clara University
- Peter Craddock, Co-founder and Managing Director, Shoreline Venture Management
- Don Reinke, Partner, Reed Smith and Angel Investor
Clawi, Data Factory, Fanwards, Liibook, Monits, Polisofia, Socialare, Soicos, The Fan Machine, VI-DA Global, Wideoo, Xappia
Silicon Valley welcomes award-winning startups from Buenos Aires.
2:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. - networking and refreshments
2:30 p.m. - 2:40 p.m. - introductions
2:40 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. - startup pitches and feedback from our expert panel
3:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. - networking
We welcome the City of Buenos Aires and 12 Argentinian tech startups to Silicon Valley. These founders qualified for the opportunity to present at the pitch event by winning a startup competition in Buenos Aires and are looking for connections, advice and resources.
Join us for the opportunity to:
1. Network with South American founders, government and trade officials, domestic and international founders, investors, experts and service providers in the Bay Area/Silicon Valley startup space.
2. Observe a pitch event with 12 award-winning startups and gain knowledge from the advice of the judges.
3. Expand your network in the Silicon Valley and international startup space.
Lyne Noella (Lyne.Noella@waveplayllc.com), Founder and CEO of WavePlay LLC
Peter Seidel (Peter.Seidel@waveplayllc.com), President of WavePlay LLC
The Buenos Aires Startup Pitch Event is produced by WavePlay, a San Francisco Bay/Silicon Valley promotional agency. Check out WavePlay's International Founder Stories, the first in our series sharing the stories and advice of international founders who have started up or expanded business to the U.S.
Tickets for this event are transferable but non-refundable.
When & Where
WavePlay LLC is a San Francisco Bay/Silicon Valley promotional agency and event producer focused on domestic and international founders, investors and the startup community.